As a CIPA alum, who better than you knows what type of person would benefit most from a Cornell MPA education?
The flexibility of CIPA is unique among graduate public policy programs. In all likelihood, you’ve told more than a few people that it’s not a cookie-cutter MPA program. We attract folks who are, in many ways, trailblazers—they embrace the opportunity to shape their own degrees. They seek out opportunities for stretching their skills and expanding their world. And they are committed to using their policy expertise to create positive change.
Since you’re the expert on the qualities that make for a successful CIPA Fellow, we ask that you keep your eyes open. Is there someone you know, in your professional or personal life, who would benefit from our program and enhance our graduate community? If the answer is yes, we have two requests:
- Tell them about CIPA--share your experience at Cornell with them. And point them in the direction of this web site so they can learn more.
- Tell us about them.
How to make your referral:
Send us an e-mail with the subject line: MPA Referral. Include the following information:
- Your name and graduating class (ie: 2005)
- Name of the person you are referring
- E-mail address of referral
- Snail-mail address of referral (if you have it)
- Brief explanation of why you believe this individual would thrive as a CIPA Fellow